Places to sleep
Here I collect places I've slept in, as a future reference for travels.
- Hidden but splendid B&B in the exact center of Bologna (a few meters from the Towers). Personnel is among the nicest I've ever seen. Rooms amazing, with good-taste retrò flavour. One of best places I've ever slept in.
- Via del Carro 11, 40127 Bologna
- +39 051 7162926 / 25 ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Small, cutey b&b halfway between the railway station and Rialto. Good value given we're talking Venice.
- Calle Baglioni 1749, 30121 Venice
- +393402208604 Skype: infonicevenice E-mail: email@example.com
- A tiny, but cozy and central B&B, just across Ponte Navi. Rooms are beautiful and romantic, very comfortable, and overall very clean. Only small downside, no WiFi
- VIA SAN PAOLO 2
- +39 349 1718986 (Monica) , +39 347 2465204 (Giada)
- Small b&b on the top of the village of Corniglia. Breathtaking sea view, absolutely romantic. Service could be slightly better but it's OK.
- Via Solferino 34, Corniglia,
- +39 3386865255 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 Rue Brézin, 75014 Paris, France
- +33 1 45 40 59 75
Very small but cheap Montparnasse hotel. Close to the metro.
- Baixada de Sant Miquel, 2
- You wouldn't give it a dime when you see the entry but: small but nice, clean rooms; free wireless and it's practically on the Ramblas. A true bargain.
- Cozy place, very central, decent prices. The hotel has a pub which looks not particularly inviting, yet the kitchen can make really delicious food at cheap price -worth trying it!
- Lorensbergsgatan 6, 411 36 Göteborg
- Hotel Norrtull
- Sankt Eriksgatan 119 , 11343 Stockholm
- +46 8 300 350
Very new hotel in the north of Stockholm, relatively close to metro. Very good rooms, when I went it was relatively cheap.
- 43 Queensborough Terrace, W2 3SY,
- +44 20 7727 4064
- Nice and large rooms, not too expensive given it's center of London.
- 14 Balham Hill, Clapham South, SW12 9EB
- South London beautiful, cozy place in the nice and warm Clapham, just below Clapham South station. A bit off the path but worthwile.