It collects whatever of mine I deem boring enough to bring to the attention of others, plus contributions by friends.
Who am I?
You can check it here.
Pseudoscientific silliness and notes. Do not expect order. In mixed languages (Italian and English).
- Why did insects win? - A collection of notes for a series of blog posts
- Golygons (by Q · Eotvos · Isole) - Scribbles on a geometrical divertissement for people who love right angles
- Size of humankind - Or how humankind is, in volume and mass, quite a small thing.
- Number of volumes in the Library of Babel (Devicerandom and Eotvos)
Catalogues of advice
- Links on problems in academia
- Find unsecured IP cameras , or how the Internet gives you literally windows to the world.
- A Python-Perl cheatsheet I'm doing to learn Perl
- Category:Deleted Wikipedia articles , articles that have been deleted on en.wikipedia but that are curious enough to deserve a mirror here.